Sunday, August 21, 2016

Unfair

I struggle daily with the fact that it isn't fair.

Yes, I said fact.

It isn't fair that I get panic attacks, and it isn't fair that I have depression, and it isn't fair that sometimes these things keep me from living. It isn't fair that sometimes these things keep me from wanting to live.

None of that is fair.

It isn't fair for me, and it isn't fair for you.

But, and now I'm going to say something that is going to make you hate me a tad,

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

And now for the kicker,

Yet, even when it doesn't seem fair, it can seem worth it. 

I know that sounds crazy, but bear with me.

Obviously these things we have to deal with aren't fair. No matter if it's anxiety, depression, or something completely different.
And all of that stinks.

But one moment will come along and you'll see that you have these unfair life afflictions for a reason.

I think even one of my reasons is to write this blog, because even if I don't write one helpful coping word but I show one person that they aren't alone, it is worth it.

The 'worth it' moments don't make it fair, or make it even seem fair, but sometimes they go around all of those feeling and hit straight to your core and make you say, "ah, this is why I have this specific piece of unfair."

No comments:

Post a Comment